Van veel evenementen is het momenteel onduidelijk in welke vorm ze worden aangeboden. We doen er
alles aan om je de juiste informatie te geven, maar check voor de zekerheid ook altijd even de site van de betreffende
werkgever met informatie over evenementen en sollicitatieprocedures
The TNO Trainee Program is an ideal choice for recent Master’s and PhD graduates who have a broad societal interest and who are looking for an opportunity to work on their personal and professional development in a challenging and prestigious setting. Trainees get the ultimate opportunity to quickly get to know our organization, to develop rapidly and to discover where their individual passion lies.
Are you entrepreneurial, ambitious and innovative? Do you want to make a real difference and do you enjoy taking on serious challenges?
APPLY YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Connecting people and knowledge is a core task at TNO. As trainee you will work on developing innovations that sustainably enhance the competitiveness of companies and the welfare of society over the long term. Are you interested in applying your knowledge and experience to solving societal problems? Do you want to get broad experience in more than one area of expertise or domain? Then opt for a TNO traineeship. We are looking for you, recent university graduate with a Master’s degree or a PhD in one of the following special fields:
- Aerospace engineering
- Artificial intelligence
- Chemistry (analytical or organic)
- Computer science
- Cyber security
- Data science
- Electrical engineering
- Health/life sciences
- Mechanical engineering
- Molecular biology
- Physics (applied or technical)
- Process technology
- Work- and organizational psychology or cognitive psycholog
The next Trainee Selection day will take place on Friday June 14th. You can apply until May 27th.
TRAINEESHIP IN BRIEF
- TNO Traineeship : during 23 months, divided over three (subsequent) periods, you will work for different departments;
- You will broaden your horizon by working on multidisciplinary projects for our clients or for the benefit of knowledge and market development;
- Your specific role in these projects may vary depending on your individual interests and the projects themselves. Often, you will work as a researcher, project manager or consultant, but you might also be presented with the challenges involved in a commercial role;
- You will receive expert personal supervision from experienced project managers and senior researchers while engaged in projects;
- You will spend a significant portion of your time working on your personal development. You will take part in monthly peer review sessions, training courses and workshops. You will also work with other trainees on trainee projects that you have acquired yourself;
- The Trainee Manager will provide thorough coaching throughout the Trainee Program.
Anne-Maartje den Uijl-Meijman - Corporate Recruiter
Stel je vraag via: