AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
- Netherlands, North Holland, Amsterdam
- Business unit: Performance Coatings Marketing
- As an intern, to support the Coatings Strategy Team in key initiatives in order to deliver impactful results in the business and company overall targets
- Provide direct support to Strategy team in the areas of agenda, ad-hoc analysis and templates deployment to the businesses;
- Support in data and business analysis on strategy projects;
- Support and maintain Coatings Marketing Leadership Meeting Agenda – action tracking and preparation
- Support in monitoring and reporting progress on Strategy KPIs (deliverables from the Network Summit Initiative)
Job requirements/Candidate profile
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Team player
- Passionate and patience learner
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills, with the ability to interact with key decision makers at all levels in the organization
Experiences & Job Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
- Preferable a business / economic degree.
- Interest sales/marketing, strategy; business management
Only online applications will be accepted, please go to the vacancy section on www.akzonobel.nl/careers, reference 180006EL or use the ‘apply’ link.