Van veel evenementen is het momenteel onduidelijk in welke vorm ze worden aangeboden. We doen er
alles aan om je de juiste informatie te geven, maar check voor de zekerheid ook altijd even de site van de betreffende
werkgever met informatie over evenementen en sollicitatieprocedures
Event Intern at Corporate Access
We are looking for an energetic and pro-active intern who is passionate about event management and will help us organise corporate roadshows, conferences and clients events. You will join the Corporate Access team and assist with the management, administration and delivery of our events in line with client requirements and the ABN AMRO core values.. Corporate Access is part of the current product offering of the Equity Brokerage and Research teams to institutional investors. Institutional investors are interested to meet with senior management of (listed) companies through roadshows and conferences. The Corporate Access team designs and arranges these events between (listed) companies and investors. More and more similar events are organized for debt investors, both in deal as well as in non-deal situations.
In close cooperation with the Equity Brokerage and Research teams, the Corporate Access team originates roadshows and functions as a relationship manager to the Investor Relations teams of the (listed) companies. The Corporate Access team ensures also that other departments within ABN AMRO can leverage on the services, knowledge and network of the Equity Brokerage and Research teams.
- assist in delivering our roadshows, conferences and events on time, within budget and to meet and exceed our client’s expectations
- precisely managing corporate delegate registrations and requirements
- research and analyse relevant market developments and trends
- complete logistical tasks relating to roadshows and book travel arrangements for our clients
- prepare the required materials and arrange shipment
- map out strategic plans to further develop and improve Corporate Access
- monitor and manage the CRM database in a timely and accurate manner
- assist in general and administrative duties for the department where and when required
- you are studying Event Management, Business Administration or another relevant degree and are available for 6 months or longer as of September 2019 (exact date to be discussed)
- you have hospitality or customer facing experience, a great eye for detail, and possess excellent skills to professionally work with all levels across the hierarchy (from CEO to receptionist)
- you are pro-active, stress resistant, service minded and a have “can-do attitude”. You are a team player but you can work individually as well.
- you have a flexible mindset, no 9 to 5 mentality (required in busy periods)
- you have confident communication skills in Dutch and English (written and verbal), and intermediate computer skills, including knowledge and experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- you are excited about personal and professional development and you share and represent our company values
What we offer
- an opportunity to further develop your skills and build your network from within the ABN AMRO dealing room, the heart of Corporate & Institutional Banking
- a monthly remuneration of € 450,-
- a pleasant workplace in an informal atmosphere
- a chance to develop a large network with the highest management level of Benelux corporates
- deliver, as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team, high standing client events across Europe and in the U.S.
Are you interested? Please send your motivation and CV to Geertje Cornelissen (Head of Corporate Access) email@example.com. For questions: +31 20 535 7284.