At the Wolters Kluwer Global Platform Organization (GPO), we co-create state-of-the-art products and solutions that are used by our business units around the globe. We serve professionals in the Legal, Tax, Health, Finance and Compliance sectors. Our growing array of technologies cover search, content delivery, front-end frameworks, identification solutions, artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, blockchain and many more.
Tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for passionate and talented students that want to contribute to our solutions and closely work with our product owners and other agile team members. Together with you, we would like to explore the possibilities for defining an assignment that fits our market needs as well as your personal development goals.
Requirements for the internship:
- HBO or WO student
- Computer science/software engineering
- Basic proficiency in Java or .NET.
- Additional languages welcome, preferable not necessary
Competencies required for the internship:
- Internship compensation and a laptop
- An internship for 4-6 months, starting in February 2018
- 32 -36-hour workweek
- Screening of your resume and motivation letter
- Interview with recruitment
- Personal interview with hiring managers
- Check on reference and certificates
- Offer and onboarding