Are you a proactive team player who has professional experience in a large IT company, who is not bothered by occasionally working extra hours and in the weekends? Do you have a MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification and do you know how to handle incidents, how to write POA’s and CIP’s?
Then you are the one we are looking for to join our team as a Junior IT Engineer!
As a Junior IT Engineer you will be responsible for the remote management and administration of Fujitsu’s Microsoft Servers. You will be working in the Managed Infrastructure Services (MIS) business line of Fujitsu. As part of the Managed Operations Server Management team you manage, maintain, monitor, administrate and handle incidents of the Microsoft Server of our clients. In addition to this, you will deploy patches and service packs on the Windows environment and create reports for Fujitsu’s Service Delivery. Next to that, you will provide maintenance support and resolve complex server incidents for Microsoft Servers.
- You understand the requirements of the customers’ business, the scope of the contract/project and know the impact on the delivery of service.
- You will follow establishes service processes, contribute to definition and improvement of operational processes to eliminate problems and develop new service processes.
- You will manage systems within SLA and/or customer requirements, propose and define improvements and implement changes to meet service level requirements.
- You will establish working relationships with customers to deliver and enhance the services.
- You will identify and assess risks in an early stage and ensure that the availability of systems is not put at risk.
- You will take a technical lead, promote knowledge sharing and development of other team members.
What we offer
When you join our team we offer you an attractive salary and secondary benefits, including a variable bonus scheme. Besides this you are ensured a minimum of 25 holidays based on a fulltime contract. You will get the opportunity to work in a flexible environment with lots of training possibilities and the opportunity to build your career internationally. Next to that, you will get the possibility to do staff purchases. All this while working at an employer being awarded the Top Employer Nederland 2017 Certification!
You are in possession of a Bachelor degree or equivalent IT education and you have experience in working with Windows 2008/2012/2016 AD, ADFS, DFS-R, Azure, Direct Access, SCOM, SCCM. As a person you are a good team player with great communication skills. Do you recognize yourself in this profile and also have excellent English and Dutch language skills? Then you are the ideal candidate and we would love for you to apply!
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services, giving its customers a competitive advantage in the era of digital transformation. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support our customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US $40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
Did you know?
- We are in the top five world's largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
- We are among the world's top five providers of servers.
- We have been positioned as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services in Europe.
- FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of 'the World's Most Admired Companies' for the fourth consecutive time since 2012.
- Fujitsu Group holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
- We are part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (World), FTSE4Good Index Series, and Oekom research.
For more information please contact Nienke Huisman at firstname.lastname@example.org