You are key in contributing to Rabobank's payment system which continues to run undisturbed on a "State of the Art" infrastructure. An infrastructure that is available 24x7. You as a System Engineer can make the difference by working with your colleagues to adequately solve issues in this infrastructure in no time.
Making a difference
- By working closely with your colleagues within Generic Infrastructure Services and Rabobank's IT DevOps teams.
- To make an active contribution within your team with the Agile philosophy - "Doing the right things at the right time".
- Design, realize, test and implement improvements.
- By working according to ITIL and you know what is involved in incident, problem and change management.
- By using your experience with the principles of integral management and process-oriented working.
- Your technology stack consists of:
- Extensive knowledge of the IBM Mainframe (zOS)
- Knowledge of one or more Middleware products on the IBM Mainframe (DB2, CICS, WAS, Datapower)
With each other
Working together is the way we work. Our Generic Infrastructure Services team joins forces to make the IBM Mainframe infrastructure available to our customers 24x7, up-to-date. With you as a system programmer, the counter of the team stands at more than 50 various colleagues, including:
Lesley Kleijn, system programmer: "At Rabobank, we are currently working with the most advanced and extensive zOS Mainframe environment in the Netherlands. I am proud of the fact that I can use my technical skills on a daily basis to keep this environment in the air 24x7 and thus help ensure that Rabobank's payment system functions optimally".
It is logical that customer focus, result orientation, style flexibility, ownership and analytical skills are indispensable for this position. In addition, it is important that you recognize everything on the checklist below:
- MBO+/HBO working and thinking level
- At least 3 years of work experience in IT
- Thorough knowledge of Agile, Scrum and Lean.
- Knowledge of programming languages (Groovy, Python, Rexx, etc.) is an advantage.
- Work experience in similar organization(s) and therefore demonstrable knowledge and experience with regard to business processes, applications as well as underlying infrastructure
- 0-2 years of overall work experience
- A work permit for the Netherlands
Growing a Better World Together
You probably already knew that Rabobank is a financial service provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. Do you also know that we are working together for a better world? We do this in 101 ways, such as:
- Every year we invest heavily in the Dutch voluntary sector. We support about 1250 organizations in sports and culture that are a second home for many people.
- In a project with Humanitas, we help people who have financial problems to get their home administration in order.
- Together with vluchtelingenwerk Nederland we help 1,500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Are you him/her? Our new colleague who wants to strengthen Rabobank? And so want to make a difference for yourself, our customers and society? We would like to receive your application!
Want to become the best version of yourself? We are happy to help you with this by putting your development at the centre and investing in an environment in which you continue to learn. We give you the space to innovate and do business. In this way we offer you plenty of growth opportunities and help you to exceed expectations and do the right thing extremely well, so that you can grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary between €3200 and €3400;
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- Flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link