You enjoy a challenge. As a regular career path doesn’t suit your ambition, you’re gearing up for a key position in our international, highly innovative environment.
You enjoy a challenge, your ambitions are limitless and you have an entrepreneurial and hands-on drive to make an impact.
You would be the perfect fit to join us
If you want to contribute to our mission to create a safe, liveable world and sign up for our traineeship. It offers you a unique opportunity to develop yourself in a multi-national company. During a 2.5 year period - of which a part takes place in either the United States, the UK, Europe, Dubai, Australia or Singapore - you will become acquainted with several parts of our business.
The trainee program will give you
- Challenging assignments Over the period, you will have several (international) assignments, where you will be part of an important Fugro team/projects. You will be working closely on for example: Market & strategy analysis and role out for uncrewed surface vessels, 4D data visualization, digital twins, autonomous robots and aerial drone solutions, Coastal resilience, offshore wind development, deep water site investigation, Business development, Managing geotechnical projects.
- Personalized training programs - You are mentored by top level management and receive additional training and coaching to help you grow. We will help you to develop your personal leadership skills as well as provide you with a budget to choose additional (technical) trainings which interest you most.
- Access to solving strategic business challenges - Next to that you will team up with your peers to engage in an actual strategic business challenge sponsored by our executive leadership team and supported with lectures and consults by professors of a leading Dutch business school.
If this makes you curious, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
The future is changing faster than ever before. It can’t be just about more, is has to be about better. Fugro wants to set the standard in;
- Supporting the transition in the energy market with offshore wind development, deepwater site investigation and remote inspection;
- Enabling safe and sustainable infrastructures looking at ground risk management, asset monitoring and rail asset management and;
- Supporting climate change adaption by implementing hydrographic surveys, coastal resilience and remote positioning solutions.
Your track record
- A master degree and no more than 2 years’ work experience;
- Highly ambitious and engaged in extra-curricular activities;
- Proficient in English both verbal and written.
What Fugro offers
- A competitive salary and challenging (international) assignments;
- 29 holidays per year based on a fulltime employment (of which 4 are appointed by Fugro management) and the possibility to purchase 12 additional days;
- Extensive career & training opportunities both nationally and internationally;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home in accordance with your manager and corporate policies;
- Commuting allowance;
- Modern pension scheme;
- Collective health insurance;
- Possibility to register with our corporate fitness plan;
- Coaching options through our EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
Are you interested?
Please visit our Company Page to find out more on what it is like to work at Fugro.
If you have any further questions, please contact Bianca Schraag, Corporate Recruiter, tel. +31 (0)6 – 28352861.
After you have applied
- You will receive an automated confirmation-email of the receipt of your application;
- When we see a match, we will invite you for the first interview within a couple of days. Of course, you will also receive a message if we will not invite you;
- After a successful first round, you will be invited for an assessment and then the second round;
- If we are both still positive after the second interview, we will make you an offer and with that we hope to welcome you at Fugro!
Fugro is the world’s leading Geo-data specialist, collecting and analysing comprehensive information about the Earth and the structures built upon it. Adopting an integrated approach that incorporates acquisition and analysis of Geo-data and related advice, Fugro provides solutions. With expertise in site characterisation and asset integrity, clients are supported in the safe, sustainable and efficient design, construction and operation of their assets throughout the full life cycle.
Employing approximately 9000 talented people in 61 countries, Fugro serves clients around the globe, predominantly in the energy and infrastructure industries, both offshore and onshore. In 2020, revenue amounted to EUR 1.4 billion. Fugro is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.