Are you known for putting the customer first? Can you be described as communicative, stress resistant and service minded? Do you feel challenged by fixing incidents, creating the best solution for both Fujitsu and the end-user? And are you ready for a new challenge?
Then we want you to join us as our new Service Desk Agent colleague!
At Fujitsu we are continuously looking for new colleagues to join our Service Desk, where we offer assistance and support to a wide range of high-end customers. Our Service Desk Agents distinguish themselves by their service minded attitude, thoroughness, humor and their drive to develop themselves. As a Service Desk Agent you will be the single point of contact for Fujitsu’s clients supporting them with all their IT-related questions and queries. You are dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests on a daily basis.
By being a strong communicator with excellent social skills and the ability to show empathy you are able to offer top-notch service to our clients.
- You handle standard technical queries related to a single product or small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs);
- You develop an understanding of the customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service;
- You document actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed;
- You take ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems, asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. You know when problems are ‘beyond you’ and escalate when necessary so they can be resolved. You monitor performance through statistical reporting and analysis;
- You act as a team player you are seen by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
Our Service Desk Agents work in shifts, which means they sometimes work at night. For this reason we expect you to be flexible and living within 40 minutes from Maarssen.
What we offer
When you join our team we offer you an attractive salary and secondary benefits, including a variable bonus scheme. Besides this you are ensured a minimum of 25 holidays based on a fulltime contract and 8% holiday pay. You will get the opportunity to work in a flexible environment with lots of training possibilities and the opportunity to build your career internationally. All this while working at an employer being awarded the Top Employer Nederland 2018 Certification! https://www.top-employers.com/nl-NL/companyprofiles/nl/fujitsu-technology-solutions-b.v/
You are in possession of an MBO level 4 degree in an IT-related field. Furthermore you have at least 6 months of relevant working experience and a 6th sense for new technologies and developments. Additionally you have experience working with Call Management Systems like TOPdesk and ServiceNow. Next to this you are certified in ITIL v3 and Microsoft Windows 7 and/or 10, or willing to acquire these certifications. Do you fit this profile and also have excellent English and Dutch language skills? Then you are the ideal candidate and we would love for you to apply!
For more information contact Nienke Huisman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.1 trillion yen (US $39 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu EMEIA
Fujitsu promotes a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure. In the Europe, Middle East, India and Africa region (EMEIA), our 28,000-strong workforce is committed to Digital Co-creation, blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers. We enable our customers to digitally transform with connected technology services, focused on Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Cloud - all underpinned by Security. For more information, please visit http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/about/
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Did you know?
- We are in the top five world's largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
- We are among the world's top five providers of servers.
- We have been positioned as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services in Europe.
- FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of 'the World's Most Admired Companies' for the fourth consecutive time since 2012.
- Fujitsu Group holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
- We are part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (World), FTSE4Good Index Series, and Oekom research.
At Fujitsu we empower human difference and want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.