Van veel evenementen is het momenteel onduidelijk in welke vorm ze worden aangeboden. We doen er
alles aan om je de juiste informatie te geven, maar check voor de zekerheid ook altijd even de site van de betreffende
werkgever met informatie over evenementen en sollicitatieprocedures
What does a CoR Traineeship involve?
Every year, the Committee of the Regions (CoR) offers a limited number of university graduates a five-month traineeship:
- from 16 February to 15 July (spring session);
- from 16 September to 15 February of the following year (autumn session).
Each trainee is assigned to a specific department of the CoR. The nature of the work depends largely on the unit. Some units are more politically oriented, others are more administrative. In general, the type of work assigned is equivalent to that performed by junior executive-grade officials (AD5).
The aim of the traineeship within the CoR is:
- to provide a unique, first-hand experience of the workings of the CoR in particular, and of the EU institutions in general;
- to acquire practical experience and knowledge of the day-to-day work of the Committee's departments;
- to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment;
- you will have the opportunity to organise a study visit to a European local or regional authority, in connection with the Committee’s political priorities;
- to put into practice knowledge acquired during studies, particularly in your areas of competence.
Via onderstaande aanmeldbutton word je naar de juiste pagina's doorverwezen én krijg je alle info over de sollicitatieprocedure en begeleiding + nieuwsbrief van WerkenbijdeEU!